Friday, November 27, 2009

Clay Class Christmas Magic

Last night was the pick up of work for the Christmas clay classes. We decided to make an evening of it and celebrate the end of the year with a glass (or two) of wine and nibbles. It was magic to see everyone's work finished and fun to sort through all the decorations.




Danica made these beautiful little slip cast bowls this term.


This is Tanya's table decoration. It was still in the kiln having a make over last night. I promised to put it up on my blog so everyone could see it :)


These are the PP Christmas angels glazed but not fired. Too cute.

I am running classes again next year. Interested???

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a very fun wine and cheese night ...not sure about my candle decoration, I will pick up this week.

    ReplyDelete