Thursday, April 15, 2010

Medium Triangle Bowl


This is the last of the Eucalypt Homewares tableware forms, for the time being....
I am in the process of designing a few more smaller forms - watch this space.
The Medium Triangle Bowl is a larger version of the Triangle Bowl. I do have a much larger Triangle Bowl too, but no photograph (I only sell this extra large one from my studio or the Upmarket).
The medium triangle bowl is 70mm x 240mm and retails for $95.
This bowl is nice as a display piece and is also fully functional. A beautiful salad bowl, great for serving food at the table, like noodles, pasta, rice etc.
I have now added a selection of photos from my Eucalypt Homewares range to my blog. It shows the pieces in a variety of colours and settings.
Please contact me via email (msharpha@bigpond.net.au) if you would like to make a wholesale enquiry.

No comments:

Post a Comment